Microsoft Toolkit Activator is an activation tool for Windows 10. It can automatically determine and activate your Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office installed by selecting the best variant to activate them.
Toolkit for Windows 10 is an excellent activator tool that can activate almost any Windows version. The primary purpose is Windows activation. To be able to use the full capacity of Windows, it has to be activated. Windows Toolkit is also capable of activating Home Office. It is designed with a large key base to activate any Microsoft Office version. However, a built-in backup functionality also enables Windows 10 reinstallation while preserving the activation key.
Advantages Of Microsoft Toolkit Activator
- Creates KMS-activation;
- Rearm availability;
- Current Windows activation status check;
- KMS services installation and deletion;
- License backup creation;
- In-built Task Planner;
Microsoft Toolkit Activator System Requirements
Below are lists of Microsoft Toolkit requirements for every computer to work. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher version is required. It Works for both 32 & 64bit.
|2008 All Versions
|2012 All Versions
Download Microsoft Toolkit Latest Version
If you need to download Windows activator to activate your windows 10 and Microsoft office, you are at the right place
By clicking the link above, you must have successfully downloaded Microsoft Toolkit on your computer.
After A Successful Download:
1. Disable Windows Defender or Antivirus on your computer.
2. Unzip the downloaded file (click here to download WinRar)
3. Double-click to open the file.
3. Follow Instruction of Activation.
NOTE: If your Windows Defender or antivirus is active, after extracting the file, it will be deleted (not because it’s a virus but because it activates windows and that’s why Microsoft Company blacklisted it.)
There is nothing to worry about, your PC is super safe and it will never damage or steal your data, it’s 100% secure.
How To Active Windows Using Microsoft Toolkit
Firstly, you need to read the guides above before this guide to avoid making mistakes in process of activating.
Step 1: Firstly, open the extracted Microsoft Toolkit, and the Toolkit windows will appear.
Now click on the Windows Logo as shown below
Step 2: Secondly, from the new window pop up which includes different options, click on the EZ Activator.
This process will take a few seconds to complete.
Step 3: Lastly, check your Windows activation status.
These simple steps above will permanently activate your windows 10.
How To Check If Windows Is Activated Windows 10
To check the windows activation status, follow the steps below:
Right Click on My Computer > Properties > from the displayed window, and you can see Windows Status is activated.
How To Activate Microsoft Office Using Toolkit
Activating MS Office has similarities to starting Windows. All process is almost the same as how to activate Windows using Microsoft Toolkit with about one or two steps different.
Let’s now move to the step-by-step guide to activating Microsoft Office:
Step 1: Firstly, Open Microsoft Toolkit by going to the Start menu and searching for Microsoft Toolkit.
Step 2: After that, check for an Office logo next to Windows and click. A new pop-up window will appear.
Step 3: From the pop-up menu, click on EZ Activator.
Step 4: Lastly, wait for a few seconds and the system will automatically activate your Microsoft Office. A message will appears with “Office is Activated“.
The above processes can activate any version of Windows and Microsoft Office.
How To Temporary Disable Antivirus
In this paragraph, I’m going to discuss how to disable your antivirus temporarily on your windows computer.
I’m going to discuss some most usable Anti-Virus.
Temporarily Disable Avast
- Firstly, right-click on the Avast system tray icon (Located in the taskbar).
- Secondly, click on Avast! Shields Control.
- Next, a new window will appear, there are a few options to disable Avast such as disable for 5 minutes, and disable for 30 minutes even until reboot or permanently. Choose disable until the next boot.
- That’s it. It is now disabled.
Temporary Disable Avira
- Firstly go to the taskbar and you will see an Open Umbrella icon. (Avira Logo)
- Next, right-click on that icon and then untick Antivirus Guard Enable.
- Now you will see that the Umbrella is closed which means it is disabled now.
- After windows activation, you again need to right-click on the Closed Umbrella icon and then tick on AntiVir Guard Enable.
Temporary Disable Norton
- Go to the taskbar and then right-click on Norton Icon.
- Click on Disable Auto-Protect from the display windows.
- Next, a new window will appear, choose 15 to 30 minutes and then click on “OK”
- Lastly, a warning pop-up window that protection is disabled will appear (just ignore it).
Temporary Disable Windows 10 AntiVirus
To disable AntiVirus in Windows 10 follows the below steps:
First, look for the Microsoft Security Essentials icon in the taskbar and right-click on it, and click on Open.
Next, click on the Home icon located on the left side.
Click on Virus & Threat Protection.
Virus & Threat Protection Settings option will appear. Open it and Turn Off Real-Time Protection with Cloud-Delivered Protection.
Now MSE is disabled until you reboot your laptop/computer.
After disabling the antivirus now just extract the Microsoft Toolkit and install it normally. It will be installed on your computer within a few minutes.
When it’s installed now you need to follow my guide to activate your Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office properly.