Screen Share on Android smartphone is a huge feature among lots of android users because of its flexible and suitable for game lovers to compete among each other. It offers lots outside the gaming world which are yet to be released. From the introduction of Google Play Store for android users to download apps, it increase the amount of user around the world and also make Android more interesting. Google ability to detect malicious apps from the Play store makes it more safer to user. Screen sharing feature is not by default on Android mobile phones, but with a third-party app (available on Google Play Store) can make Screen Share possible. Wi-Fi/Hotspot feature on Android is the popular and latest technology these days to share files within users.
In this article, you will get to know the simple steps how to screen share among multiple Android devices. You can observe all the activities and also operate remotely the linked device on your own screen. That’s a super-cool feature you wont want to miss! So, let’s start discussing the Step By Step methods how to Screen Share on Andriod.
STEP BY STEP HOW TO SCREEN SHARE ON ANDROID
1. Download ScreenMeet Mobile Screen Share app.
2. Start the app and, free sign up for your account. You can also use google plus account.
3. A popup will appear for free trial connect count which is 10 free count. After that, you have to buy the paid app.
4. A link will appear in the app which you have to partake with the desired devices for screen sharing.
5. Click on start. Then you will see popup message in which you have to click on Start Now.
6. Now open the link on any Android device from which you want access to the screen and the screen will get displayed there with each activity that is being gone on that android.
7. Now, you can use multiple devices from a screen.
Love this article??? Please share on your favorite social media 🙂